“My mission is to utilize my skills, knowledge and forty-five plus years of real estate experience to enable my clients and customers to achieve their goals and objectives, whether buying, selling, owning or leasing real estate.”
Gayla’s career in real estate began in Houston in 1970 with Southwest Land Title, known as Investors Title Company, during which time she worked in many positions in the title company, from the abstract department to the closing department. From 1979 – 1985 she was co-owner and manager of two real estate offices with more than 45 associates. August 1985 she moved to Norman, Oklahoma where she continued her career in commercial and residential real estate. Gayla’s positive attitude makes her a pleasure to work with. Her vast experience in all areas of real estate provides her a terrific edge over the competition.
Leadership Roles Include:
- Oklahoma Real Estate Broker
- Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of Realtors
- Past Member Norman Business Association
- Oklahoma Chapter Commercial Real Estate Council
- Oklahoma CCIM Chapter Associate Member
- Member CCIM Institute
- Board of Directors Cleveland County Special Advocates (CASA)
- Past Board of Directors Bethesda, Inc.
- National Association of Professional Women
- Past Member of Assistance League of Norman
- Member McFarlin United Methodist Church
Gayla’s real passion is enjoying her free time playing golf, traveling with her husband, Jim, and their three children and five grandchildren.